Thursday 11 September 2014

Hello...

Hello

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?


Come on now

I hear you're feeling down

Well, I can ease your pain

And get you on your feet again


Hello.

I seem to have gone from a blog a day in August to no blogs at all in Spetember.

Sorry.

 

It's been a very busy couple of weeks and even though there have been a couple of very high high points there have also been some less fun parts. And despite having 4 half written posts sitting in my drafts file I just haven't managed to finish any of them. My brain hasn't rallied round for it.

And that's okay.

Everyone gets down. Sometimes for no reason at all.

I didn't start this to write because I felt I had to. I started so that I could write if I wanted to.

And now I feel like I want to.

So... Hopefully, I will be able to finish those posts and get them up soon for you to read.

 

See you soon,

Charlotte xx

 

 

Ps. If you don't know the lyrics up at the top there it's Pink Floyd: Comfortably Numb. Give it a listen. It's good. (But if I'm really honest, I probably prefer the Scissor Sister's cover... Shush didn't hate me).

No comments:

Post a Comment