Saturday 5 September 2015

Hello!

Hello everyone!

 

I've missed you. Sorry I've been away but my dear iPad Gerald hasn't been feeling well. He has been out of action for the last three weeks which has meant that I've had no access to my blog. I could've attempted to do it on my phone but I would've found that really tough and I didn't want to do a sloppy job.

Sadly, Gerald has gone off to be an Eco-warrior (he is being recycled shhh) but Gerald Junior is here to take over and I am very happy with his cooperative performance so far.

 

I have plenty of things to be getting on with on here. Starting with updating my 3 Good Things review from August and my September Goals along with starting #midweekmunchies back up! I'm really looking forward to it, I hope you are too.

 

Stay tuned for new posts very soon!

Love Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment