Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tuesday Love

Well hello there.


Tuesday is usually my least favourite day of the week. Most people hate Mondays but not me. At least on a Monday you've just had two days off and you can gather around the clichéd water cooler and chat about what you did (or didn't do if you're lazy) over the weekend.

Wednesday is midweek, Thursday downhill slope and Friday speaks for itself. Tuesday offers nothing. I wake up on Tuesdays with a feeling of disappointment and dispondency.

Not this Tuesday. Maybe Tuesday has decided to put sone effort in this month because today was probably one of my favourite days of the year so far.

My day started with the nicest of surprises, I took an hour for lunch shopping with friends and got to look at these beauties all day long.



I am really hoping that Wednesday is able to follow such a top drawer act.


Loves Charlotte  x


No comments:

Post a Comment