Friday 15 August 2014

Until the next time...

I'm not going to lie. It's late (for me). I'm tired. I've just sneezed four times and I don't know what to write. My notebook with my back up stories in it is buried under a pile of stuff and I'm not prepared enough to have anything written in advance.

 

Please prepare yourself for what may be an inarticulate ramble.

 

Today, I said two goodbyes. One more permanent than the other.

The first was a leaving do at work. I hope to see her again. She was a good lass all round and just generally super nice. I wish her all the best for the future and all that jazz.

The second was the boy going on holiday. I have tried very hard to pretend this wasn't hard. That it wasn't difficult. But I don't think it has sunk in yet how not fun it's going to be. And this is scary. At the start of the year, I would never have imagined that someone would or even could become so intertwined into my life.

But he has.

It's only a week. I don't imagine I will be sitting about crying (sorry love) but I probably will feel sad and get a bit down at the lack of good morning messages and walks home and so on. But he'll be back. And that's what matters.

And hopefully Twinny 2 will be back in some way at some point and that will be good as well. 

 

People come and go from your life. Sometimes it's hard to know who the important ones are, and often you can waste far too much energy chasing after people that aren't worth it. But if you manage to pick out the ones who are, tell them. Tell them you care. Tell them you love them. The world is a dark and miserable place so the least you can do it show the people you love just how important they are to your how much they brighten your day.

 

This really is a ramble on now despite not being that long. I apologise.

 

I shall bid you a goodnight (unless you're reading this in the day!) and leave you with this that I 'borrowed' from Pinterest.

 

Love Charlotte xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment