Monday 16 November 2015

A Different Post / Antibullying Week #BEDN 16

Today's post was supposed to be about Anti Bullying Week.

This is a far more noble cause than what I am going to write about so please do check out the campaign here. If you are being bullied, please tell someone you trust. This applies to everyone whether at school, at work, on social media, anywhere. Bullying isn't just a schoolyard thing but you mustn't let anyone stop you from living your life and being happy.

 

Today, I didn't want to write a post.

It has been a bad day.

I have spent most of it trying not to cry and feeling physically sick with worry and fear and anxiety.

And so much of that was because I didn't and don't know what to do about it.

I am not brave enough to take a leap.

But I am going to try.

It might be a small puddle jump first.

And then a little hop and a skip.

I'm not sure I'm much of a leap taker to be honest.

 

I am verging on bullying myself frankly. I tell myself I am not good enough. And then I tell myself off for for being so hard on myself. I am very harsh on myself and it's difficult to tell on yourself. I am a bit of a self sabotager. I think I, going to fix something and I end up making it worse.

 

I could've skipped today.

But it's taken me so long to get caught up I couldn't bare / bear (which is it please) missing another day.

I should've let myself skip it.

But I couldn't.

 

Sorry this is a waste a post. I'll try to try harde to tomorrow.

Charlotte

 

No comments:

Post a Comment